We are looking for an organized and detail-oriented Administrative Specialist to help us with daily administrative tasks. Your responsibilities will include working with multiple web based applications, Microsoft O365, Collaboration Tools, CRM. You should be highly proficient in typing and working on computer systems, with a good level of organizational ability. The role requires knowledge of administrative systems, like email and spreadsheets. In this position, you’ll support the company’s general operations by ensuring the efficient use of our resources. Ultimately, as an Administrative Specialist you should use your organizational skills to help our business run smoothly.
- Assign tasks to co-workers and assist them in completing project goals and objectives.
- Coordinate meetings and events; prepare agendas and ensure that all necessary paperwork is ready.
- Organize documents, upload files, maintain documents database; organize office space by specifying where documents need to go; create filing systems.
- Provide administrative support to management, typing correspondence, preparing documents for signature, etc.
- Answer telephone and respond to requests for information.
- Track projects by status identify problems in existing projects, suggest improvements or changes; plan project timelines.
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Nixa, MO 65714: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Computer skills: 3 years (Required)
- Customer service: 3 years (Required)
- Organizational skills: 3 years (Required)
- Administrative experience: 3 years (Required)
- Typing: 3 years (Required)